Designated Safeguarding Officers
Miss S Ingle – Designated Safeguarding Lead
Miss R Cannon – Assistant Designated Safeguarding Lead
Miss S Ingle
Miss R Cannon
Partnership with Parents
The school shares a purpose with parents to educate and keep children safe from harm.
If you are visiting our school and you are worried about the safety of a child, you need to do something about it: –
1. If the child is in immediate danger, make sure the child is safe, inform a member of staff and if necessary, call the Police on 999 or Lincolnshire Customer Services on 01522 782111
2. If you are worried about the behaviour in the school, talk to the DSL or the Head teacher
3. If you have other worries, talk to your child’s class teacher who will share these with the DSL/Head teacher.
4. We will contact you as soon as possible but at least by the next school day to inform you of any actions taken. We may not be able to give you details if it is concerning another child/family but we will assure you that your concerns have been heard and dealt with.
5. If you do not hear from us, then speak to the Head teacher.
We are committed to working with parents positively, openly, and honestly. We ensure that all parents are treated with respect, dignity, and courtesy. We respect parents’ rights to privacy and confidentiality and will not share sensitive information unless we have permission, or it is necessary to do so in order to protect a child. We make safeguarding information available in a variety of formats, e.g., for families with English as an additional language (EAL) etc.
School will share with parents any concerns we may have about their child unless to do so may place a child at risk of harm. If parents have any concerns about their child’s welfare, they can raise this with the child’s teachers or with the Head teacher. If a parent feels that their concerns are not being addressed, they can follow the school complaints procedure which is outlined in the school complaints policy found on the school website. Any serious safeguarding concerns can be reported to the local authority Customer Services centre by calling 01522 782111.